CFA Institute Scholarships are part of a commitment to promote the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence. Scholarships help make the CFA® charter more attainable and give more people an opportunity to advance their careers. To learn more about the variety of scholarships available, as well as information for US servicemen and veterans, visit the CFA Institute website. Use the CFA scholarship assessment tool to find out which scholarships are available to you.
- Access Scholarship - for individuals who may not be able to afford the program fees. Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements
- Women's Scholarship - for women who are interested in earning the CFA charter, do not qualify for other CFA Institute scholarships and have not yet registered for their next exam
- Student Scholarship - for students currently attending an affiliated university and have not yet registered for their next exam
- Professor Scholarship - for full-time college/university professors or administrators/department heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions and have not yet registered for their next exam
- Regulator Scholarship - for full-time, qualified employees of non-profit entities that supervise or regulate the operations, standards of practice, or business conduct of the investment management industry and have not yet registered for their next exam
- Media Scholarship - for full-time or contract employees of media organizations that communicate and distribute financial news, data, and education and have not yet registered for their next exam