Our mission to lead the investment profession globally by setting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence, includes offering educational opportunities to current and future stewards of the world's investment markets.
CFA Program scholarships contribute to the vision of serving the interests of investors and society by promoting awareness of CFA Institute programs and by providing access to those programs to individuals who would otherwise be unable to afford full price.
Access Scholarships provide needs-based scholarship opportunities for those unable to afford the full price of the CFA Program enrollment and registration fees.
- Access Scholarship awards reduce CFA Program enrollment and exam registration fees to $250 USD, including the CFA Program eBook. (Scholarship candidates are responsible for any additional costs for substituting or adding the print option, including curriculum and shipping costs, plus any applicable taxes and import duties.)
- Over 3500 Access Scholarships will be awarded to CFA Program applicants each year.
Access scholarships are awarded on or before December 1, to be applied to exams in the following year. If awarded, the recipient can apply the scholarship to:
- the June exam (Levels I, II, and III)
- the December exam (Level I only).
Applications for 2020 scholarships are now closed.
Women's Scholarships are available to women who are interested in earning the CFA charter and who do not qualify for other scholarships from the CFA Institute.
- This scholarship waives the program enrollment fee, as well as reduces the exam registration fee to $350 USD
- Women working in the investment management industry are encouraged to apply
Applications for the June 2020 exam cycle are now open, the deadline to apply is February 1, 2020
For information on all available scholarships, please visit the CFA Institute's website