10 February 2015
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Under the patronage of His Excellency Anas K. Al-Saleh, Minister of Finance, State of Kuwait, the 2015 Middle East Investment Conference brought together international thought leaders, policymakers, industry experts, and key market participants from across the MENA region to consider the central theme of “Investing in New Realities.”
Taking place in Kuwait for the first time and co-hosted by CFA Society Kuwait and CFA Institute, this unique event offered attendees the chance to discuss in detail the new opportunities open to MENA investors who are willing to investigate, evaluate, and seize them.
Topics covered by our world-class speakers included:
- Global economic outlook: Opportunities and challenges for MENA investors
- Geopolitics and the rise of new super powers in the MENA region
- The untapped growth dividend of demographics
- Investment strategies for frontier markets
- The Magic of Behavioral Economics
- Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): Is MENA on the cusp of an SME boom?
Find out more: