Date: 9 November 2017, Thursday
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Registration and buffet dinner starts at 6.30pm; Talk begins at 7pm)
Venue: Manchester Business School, John Owens Executive Room, 55 Market Street, #05-01, Singapore 048941
(Eligible for 1 CE hour for CFA Singapore Members)
USD 4.1 Billion, USD 1 Billion, USD 81 Million, USD 3.62 Million, can your organisation afford to lose this amount of money? WannaCry, Petya or is it NotPetya, Bad Rabbit, do you know that these names are costing the world up to USD 5 Billion annually? Have you received an urgent email from the CEO to send a confidential document in the next 5 minutes? What about getting a “smart” television for presentations in office?
Internet growth has not only impacted our daily life but also businesses of different sizes across all sectors globally. Cybersecurity have since became a major concern due to that growth. In this session, the speakers seek to share their views on the evolving cybersecurity landscape and the case studies on two cybersecurity incidents.
For more than 100 years, business, government, and military leaders have turned to Booz Allen Hamilton to solve their most complex problems. Together, we will find the answers and change the world. To learn more, visit BoozAllen.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
- No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
- If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
- CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
- By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.orgGlobal Passport Programme
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.