Players at Buggy Station: 1.45pm
Players at Respective Tee-Boxes: 1.45pm -2.00pm
Shotgun Start: 2:00pm
End of Game: 6.45pm
Shower and Cocktail: 6.45pm -7.30pm
Dinner, Lucky Draw and Prize Presentation: 7.30pm-9.30pm
End of Event: 9.30pm
Terms and Conditions:
1. Slots for members and delegates are available on a first come, first served basis. Participations by non-members are subject to confirmation.
2. Only participants who turn up at the event are eligible for the collection of goodie bags.
3. There will be no rain check.
4. CFA Singapore reserves the right to add, delete, alter or amend any of these terms and conditions or rules and regulations from time to time without having to give any prior notice to its members and/or participants.
5. CFA Singapore, its staff, representatives and agents shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or harm or any form of injuries that the participants of the tournament may suffer as a result of their participation in this tournament.
6. CFA Annual Golf Challenge 2013 will be managed by CFA Singapore, whose decisions in all matters shall be final.
7. As the event is heavily subsidised, the following refund/non-show policy applies:
i) Cancellation on or before 15th May 2013: 50% refund
ii) Cancellation after 15th May 2013: No refund
iii) Participants are advised to inform CFA Singapore of any cancellation as early as possible. If CFA Singapore is able to find a replacement, full refund will be provided.