Joining CFA Society St. Louis (CFASTL) provides today’s investment professional with a network of over 570 local colleagues, a wide variety of society programs, and more. CFASTL provides current industry and CFA Institute information to its members through its programs, communications, and website.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Luncheons and Seminars: CFASTL sponsors educational meetings covering professional topics, corporate presentations, seminars and field trips. Speakers include well known investment strategists, economists, CEO’s, leading analysts and fund managers. Meetings are held one to two times a month from September through May.
- Networking: Social events at various venues are scheduled during the year to help provide the opportunity to meet other members of the investment and finance industry.
- Job Placement Listings: Members have free access to employment opportunities both locally and nationally via job listing on the CFASTL and CFA Institute website.
- Volunteer Opportunities: There are numerous committees that are looking for interested volunteers to assist with providing services to our members. Such committees include Programming, Publicity, Communications, Membership and Education.
- CFA Review Program: Access to study materials and services is provided along with a Mock Exam prior to the exam in the spring.
- CFA Scholarships: CFASTL, in conjunction with CFA Institute, offers several scholarships for the CFA program to Society members. The scholarship helps defray exam expenses.