Financial and Valuation Modeling Seminar
December 12-14: 8:00a-5:00p
CFAW is pleased to offer, in partnership with Wall Street Prep, one of Wall Street Prep's most popular courses to equip busy professionals and students with the financial skills they need on the job.
During this intensive 3-day training, participants will learn financial and valuation modeling in Excel using a hands-on, case-study approach. Modeling methodologies covered include financial statement modeling, valuation & DCF modeling and trading & transaction comps modeling. Instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.) with a passion for teaching and years of directly relevant real-world experience.
What is included:
- Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed, reusable, modifiable Excel model templates
- Unlimited email support for content-related questions for 12-months post-seminar
- Access to additional online modules (crash course in Excel, M&A and LBO Modeling video lectures)
- Certification in Financial and Valuation in Modeling (upon successful completion of online Certification Exam)
- 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credit
- Wall Street Prep certification exam, upon successful completion of course and online modules
What is needed from you:
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel and solid financial accounting fundamentals
- Participants will need to bring with them to the course a laptop with Excel, version 2003 or higher
Click here to register