Introduction to Data Science for Finance
Course Goals and Overview:
The amount of data available to organizations and individuals is unprecedented. Financial services sectors, including securities & investment services and banking, have the most digital data stored per firm on average. Finance companies that want to maximize use of this available data require professionals who have a keen understanding of data science and know how to use it to solve meaningful business challenges...
Click here for more information
No prior programming experience required.
- Learn basic foundations in programming and data science
- Receive an overview of state-of-the-art data science and machine learning methods
- Discover how finance professionals can use data science to solve real-world problems
- Understand the advantages of data science and specific analytical methods
- Obtain hands-on Python programming experience
- Understand effective data visualization techniques using Python
- Ability to hit the ground running with executing core data tasks by the end of the course
Who Should Attend?
- Investment professionals
- Quantitative traders
- Event-driven fund managers
- PE/VC investors
- Traditional asset managers
- Fintech entrepreneurs and/or product managers
- FP&A and strategy professionals at corporations
- PE portfolio company operators
- Private wealth managers
- IT and tech professionals at financial institutions
- Management consultants