In Partnership with Kaplan Schweser, we offer our candidates two weeks before the CFA Exam the opportunity to sit for Live Mock Exam in Buenos Aires.
The Live Mock Exam is a proctored 6-hour classroom exam designed to match the format, topic weightings, and level of difficulty of the actual CFA exam. It helps develop your test-taking skills and identify your weak areas. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with the Online Tutorial (included).
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to
- other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question