Databases are ubiquitous and used in almost every organization. Understanding the basics of databases and how to access and manipulate data efficiently allows business professionals to significantly boost their productivity and decision making skills.
CFASB and its education partner, Cognitir, offer a one-day course in a structured teaching environment which provides students with a hands-on introduction to databases and SQL. At the end of the course, participants will be confident in working with database systems to effectively analyze relevant data and draw meaningful business conclusions.
What This Course Offers
● Overview of different database technologies
● Experience working with relational databases
● Introduction to SQL and how to access and manage complex data
● Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for 3 months
● An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant business, technical, and educational experiences
Who Is This For
This course is relevant to junior and senior professionals who work with databases and want to understand how to access and manipulate data efficiently.
Click here to learn about the course curriculum.