Sign In
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
|
Export Event

Title

Webinar: Envisioning Success: Goal Setting

Event Description

A Harvard Study found that the 3% of graduates from their MBA program who had their goals written down, ended up earning ten times as much as the other 97% put together, just ten years after graduation. It is no question that setting goals makes a huge difference in getting us closer to our own definition of success financially, personally, and professionally. But many times there is a lot of fear of failure that prevents us from even setting goals in the first place. In this session, you'll learn to dismantle your self-limiting beliefs to achieve true fulfillment in life while setting goals that motivate you instead of intimidate you.

Event Type

Career; Educational; Featured

Education Topic

 

Start Time

9/17/2020 12:00 PM

End Time

9/17/2020 1:00 PM

City

Baltimore

State/Province

Maryland

Event Country

US

Event Region

Americas

Location Info

Webinar. Login information is provided upon registration. 


Speaker

Matthew Newberger

CE Credits

1

SER Credit

0

Currency

US

Member Cost

0

Non-Member Cost

20.00

Candidate Price

20.00

Registration

https://cfabaltimore.cfasocietyevents.org/d/h7qk3s/

All Day Event

 

Recurrence

 

Hosted By

 

Event Link

Register Now

Event Link Leads To New Tab

Yes

Event Short Info

Envisioning Success: Goal Setting - Learn to dismantle your self-limiting beliefs to achieve true fulfillment in life while setting goals that motivate you instead of intimidating you.

Attachments

Content Type: MyCFA Calendar
Created at 4/8/2020 7:44 AM by rosten@baltimorecfasociety.org
Last modified at 8/6/2020 8:37 AM by rosten@baltimorecfasociety.org