Baltimore Business Review
|New! 2022 Baltimore Business Review|
CFA Society Baltimore is excited and proud to launch the thirteenth edition of the Baltimore Business Review, our collaborative publication with the Towson University College of Business and Economics.
This publication represents an important partnership between CFA Society Baltimore and Towson University. It is the fruit of the labor of the following team:
- Edited by Rachael Gordon, Ph.D., Assistant Professors Department of Finance, Towson University
- Edited by Qing Yan, Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, Towson University
- David Donahoo, CFA, President of CFA Society Baltimore
- Susan Weiner, CFA of Investment Writing
- Designed by Towson University Creative Services, Rick S. Pallansch, Director, Chris Komisar, Senior Graphic Designer
We could not have produced this excellent journal without all the contributors who have done such a superb job.
CFA Society Baltimore would like to gratefully acknowledge the Towson University College of Business and Economics. The Baltimore Business Review leverages the relative strengths of both organizations to create an outstanding resource that showcases Maryland’s business opportunities.