Become a Mentor/Volunteer
The cornerstone of the CFA Baltimore Society is centered around the volunteer efforts of its members. The Board of Directors encourages members to become involved. If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity, please contact Robyn Osten at email@example.com. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteering with candidates to talk about the CFA exam including study habits, test-taking strategies, help with testing material, etc.
- Mentoring new Charter-holders regarding possible career transitions
- Working with local college students to educate them about the CFA Charter and investment management careers
- Volunteering within the greater Baltimore community to offer financial literacy programs
- Partnering with CFA Baltimore Board of Directors to bring events and programming to our membership