Since 1984, CFA Society of Los Angeles, Inc. (CFALA), in partnership with the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business (USC), has offered its Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Review Program to candidates studying for all three CFA examination levels. For Spring 2014, we offered streaming media recordings of Levels I, II and III. For Fall 2014, we will offer streaming media recordings of our Level I Review Program.
About Our Streaming Media Program
The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program features state-of-the-art secure access to streaming media recordings of all study sessions.* Level I recordings offer over 60 hours of instruction with bonus classes in study/test-taking tips, Accounting Essentials, an Accounting Review and Quant Review. Level II offers over 50 hours of instruction and Level III offers over 34 hours. PDFs of each instructorħ PowerPoint presentation are included. Recordings are of our ~ive¨classes on the USC campus. The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program supplies secure log-in and passwords to the recordings and presentation material as well as email communication with faculty and program coordinators.
$200 per candidate.
here to register
Computer Configuration Requirements Link
Streaming Media Sample Link
10 Good Reasons to Participate in the USC/CFALA CFA Review Streaming Media Program
1. Instruction for all 3 levels of the CFA Exam
2. Structured instruction by practitioners in the financial industry and academics from local universities
3. Focus on comprehension of the assigned materials in the CFA curriculum
4. Emphasis on Learning Outcome Statements
5. PDFħ of all instructor presentation material
6. Secure log-in and passwords to the recordings
7. Email communication with faculty and program coordinators
8. Level I Bonus Classes
9. State-of-the-art streaming media
10. Once posted, recordings available on demand