The CFA Program is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with the practical knowledge you need in today's investment industry. It also emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards.
Each year, tens of thousands of candidates enroll in the CFA Program and sit for the exams in test centers all over the world. Completing the CFA Program confirms a mastery of the rigorous CFA curriculum, signifies passing all three exam levels, and is one of the requirements for earning the CFA charter.
The CFA Program enrollment fee, exam registration fee, and curriculum cost vary, depending on when you complete your registration and which curriculum format you select.
- For each CFA exam there are three enrollment/registration deadlines.
- Fees vary depending on the deadline by which enrollment and/or exam registration is completed (including receipt of payment).
- First-time CFA Program applicants pay an initial one-time enrollment fee (plus an exam registration fee and possible fees associated with a curriculum selection‡).
- Returning candidates pay only the exam registration fee (plus possible fees associated with a curriculum selection‡).
- All fees are in U.S. dollars.
View payment options.
- Enrollment and registration fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable.* View the
CFA exam Level I withdrawal policy.
Candidates are not able to register for an exam after the final deadline.