Earlier known as the CFA China Investment Research Challenge (or CFA China IRC), the CFA Institute Research Challenge in China is the official local host for CFA Institute Research Challenge in China. The following were the winners for the previous years:
Winners for Shanghai:
- 2009-10: Fudan University
- 2010-11: China Europe International Business School
Winners for Beijing
- 2009-10: Tsing University
- 2010-11: Peking University
- 2011-2012: Tsing University
- 2012-2013: Tsing University
For the 2012-13 CFA Institute Research Challenge, CFA China local round, Tsing University and China Europe International Business School won the local competition and were selected to attend the regional round (for Asia Pacific). The Global round was held in Nebraska, USA in April 2012 where Politecnico di Milano was adjudged global champion.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com for Shanghai or firstname.lastname@example.org for Beijing.