CFA China relies on volunteers. In both Shanghai and Beijing, there is a core group of volunteers who plans the activities of CFA China. The core group is led by a Principal Advisor, a Vice Principal Advisor and a number of Strategic Advisors who cover a broad range of activities. All advisors contribute their time, effort and resources on a volunteer basis.
A big hand to all our past Advisory Group that have been driving the volunteer work and our society to move forward!
Groups in Shanghai:
- Programming – Selena HUANG
- Career Development – Hongcheng CAO, Ph.D.
- Continuing Education – Donnie XU, CFA
- Membership & Volunteer Recruitment- Kyle ZHU, CFA
- Public Awareness – Tao GUO, CFA
- University Liaison – April GUO, CFA
- Networking – Song XUE, CFA
- Technology – Wei CEN, CFA
Groups in Beijing:
- Strategic Resource – Na Wen, CFA
- Career Development – Chenxi Zhai, CFA
- Continuing Education – Jingli Fu, CFA
- Membership & Volunteer Recruitment - Wei Wang, CFA
- Public Awareness – Chenglin Li
- University Liaison – Shizhen Shao, CFA
- Networking – Xi Zhao, CFA
- Technology – Hao Zhu
You can volunteer in the following opportunities:
- CE Event
- Employer Outreach
- CFA Institute Research Challenge
- Charter Award Ceremony
- Society Scholarship
- CFA Annual Dinner
- Post Exam Day
No matter whether you are a CFA Candidate, Regular or Affiliate member, you are welcomed to join our volunteer team to provide you with opportunities to contribute to the profession in a positive way.
Click here to initiate your involvement with the CFA China, and know more
Volunteer Recruitment Messages!
For further volunteer opportunities, you may also contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for Beijing or
email@example.com for Shanghai.
You can become part of our team today!