|NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the "Meeting") of the members (the "Members") of Edmonton Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Society (the "Society") will be held at Sabor Divino Restaurant, 10220 103 Street, Edmonton, Alberta on June 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) for the following purposes:|
(1) to receive the report of the directors to the Members;
(2) to elect the directors of the Society;
(3) to elect the President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary of the Society;
(4) to appoint Romanovsky & Associates, as auditors of the Society for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration; and
(5) to transact such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting.
Only regular Members in good standing of the Society are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Meeting.
Members are requested to complete, date, and sign the electronic proxy available at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G8WYJS2 or print and return the accompanying form of proxy for use at the Meeting whether or not you are able to attend personally. In order to be effective, proxies must be delivered or sent by mail, email or facsimile to: Debbie Kunert, CFA Society Edmonton, c/o 3300, 205 - 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 2V7, email: email@example.com, facsimile: 403-206-0650 before 12:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) on the day of the Meeting or delivered to the Chairman of the Meeting prior to the commencement of the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
DATED at Edmonton, Alberta, as of this, 5th day of June 2017.
By Order of the Board of Directors of Edmonton Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Society.
Rod Babineau, CFA