2019 Annual General Meeting
Edmonton, AB • 30th May 2019
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Have your opinion heard and engage with your fellow CFA Charterholders. Join us at Ruth's Chris on May 30th for the 2019 Annual General Meeting followed by a member social.
The AGM will take place from 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM, followed by networking. Food and drink will be provided.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the members (the “Members”) of Edmonton Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Society (the “Society”) will be held at Ruth's Chris Restaurant, 9990 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta on May 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) for the following purposes:
(1) to receive the report of the directors to the Members;
(2) to elect the directors of the Society;
(3) to elect the President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary of the Society;
(4) to appoint Romanovsky & Associates, as auditors of the Society for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration; and
(5) to transact such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting.
Only regular Members in good standing of the Society are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Meeting.
Members are requested to complete, date, and sign the electronic proxy available at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LTRPKKS or print and return the accompanying form of proxy for use at the Meeting whether or not you are able to attend personally. In order to be effective, proxies must be delivered or sent by mail, email or facsimile to: Debbie Kunert, CFA Society Edmonton, c/o 1780, 700 - 6th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 0T8, email: email@example.com, before 12:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) on the day of the Meeting or delivered to the Chairman of the Meeting prior to the commencement of the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Full Management Circular including the slate of directors is available here.
To access a Proxy that can be printed, click here.