CFA Institute offers the Access Scholarship, a needs-based scholarship opportunity for those unable to afford the full price of the CFA® Program enrollment and registration fees.
The scholarship awards waive the CFA Program enrollment fee and reduce the exam registration fee to $250, including the CFA Program eBook.
If awarded, you can apply the scholarship to either exam in the relevant calendar year. You must register and sit for the exam in the relevant exam year or you may be ineligible for future Access Scholarships.
Additional CFA Society Egypt criteria for the scholarship are listed below.
- Graduated from a state-owned university, preferably. Faculty of Commerce or its equivalent graduate
- A fresh graduate, preferably
- Minimum graduation grade: Good
- English proficiency: Good
- Registered/will register to take the CFA exam in Egypt
- Demonstrates financial need for this scholarship
- Demonstrates the technical skills and study plans necessary to pass the rigorous exam