Take the opportunity to follow a 3,5 hour - Master Class on Financial Reporting Analysis with a professional instructor.
• Specific focus on Financial Reporting Analysis which accounts for 20% in Level I and up to 15% in Level II.
• Review sample exam questions.
• Examine common mistakes.
• Break down difficult topics and help tackle any problem areas you may have.
• Meet other CFA candidates, share knowledge, compare notes, brainstorm problems and motivate each other.
This workshop will cover the following:
• Analysis of Inventories, Long-Lived Assets
• Analysis of Taxes and Debt
• Analysis of Off-Balance-Sheet Assets and Liabilities
• Ratio and Financial Analysis
Come prepared with questions and notes to make the most of this session.