5 years into the crisis, the financial sector continues to make the headlines and adapt its business model.
Join us and benefit from the thought leadership of our two expert speakers, Sanda Molotcov, CFA - Head of Credit Research, Natixis Asset Management and Nicolas Véron, Senior Fellow, Bruegel and Visiting Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Together, they will share their analysis on the best strategies for the financial sector and provide their answers and comments to the following:
- What are the impacts of the sovereign debt and economic crisis?
- What industry and regulatory initiatives have been implemented in response to the crisis?
- How to assess banks' new business models ; Will further deleveraging be implemented?
- How to value changing business models, and credit risk quality 5 years into the crisis.
- How to analyze bank financial reports.
- How transparent are disclosures, and what is missing in financial reports?
Moderator: Séverine Vadon-David, Advocacy Chair, CFA France
This event is sponsored by Financière de l'Echiquier