Yes, this is possible. CFA Institute and CFA Society Greece offer two types of membership: regular and affiliated.
For regular membership, you must comply with CFA Institute's requirements.
To qualify for affiliate membership of CFA Institute and CFA Society Greece, you must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- Fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
- Have 48 months of acceptable professional work experience in the investment decision-making process;
- Pass Level II of the CFA exam.
- Support your application by two professional reference statements;
- Agree to adhere to and/or sign the Member's Agreement, a Professional Conduct Statement, the OFAC Compliance Policy, and any additional documentation requested by CFA Institute;
- Apply for membership in a CFA society. Society membership is required for affiliate membership;
- Pay annual dues.
To apply for membership, click here.