Investment fans will be spectating 12 separate speaker/panel discussions across disciplines with high profile guests from both finance and government. We will be covering a broad array of topics that have material short term and long term implications for investment markets across asset classes.
Speaker confirmed for the Investment Forum include:
- Eric Holcomb, Indiana Governor
- Jim Bianco, President & Macro Strategist, Bianco Research
- Paul Veradittakit, Partner, Pantera Capital
- Reuben Munger, Founder, Vision Ridge Partners
- Dario Franchitti, Former IndyCar Driver and 3 Time Indy 500 winner
- James Hinchcliffe, Former IndyCar Driver
- David Hooper, Partner at Barnes & Thornburg
- Eric Tobias, Partner, High Alpha
- Jim Bergstrom, Co-CIO, IU Foundation
- Chris Dillon, CFA, Investment Specialist, T. Rowe Price
- Heather Brilliant, CEO, Diamond Hill
- Brad Chambers, Indiana Secretary of Commerce
- Scarlett Andrews, Indianapolis Director of Metropolitan Development
- Chris Lowery, Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education
- Luke Zhang, Senior Data Scientist, Resultant
- Judith Thomas, Deputy Mayor, City of Indianapolis
Your Emcee for the event is none other than Emmy award winning Sports Anchor Anthony Calhoun.
In addition to our incredible lineup of speakers, we'll be networking in the legendary Gasoline Alley! All of our attendees will receive garage access to get up close and personal with race teams during a live practice day on the track. If you're a race fan, this is definitely not an event you want to miss. If you're not a race fan, this event will give you an unforgettable look under the hood at our legendary track. Don't forget your earplugs!