CFA Society Madison, Wisconsin School of Business and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board are proud to once again co-host the Madison Investment Conference to be held on Thursday, June 2nd at the beautiful Monona Terrace on the banks of Lake Monona. As always, our goal is to bring together institutional investors, pension fund professionals, leading academics, investment consultants and private wealth investors to discuss important issues facing investors today.
This year's conference features an array of experts from all over the country to discuss a wide range of topics including the geopolitical landscape, innovations in portfolio design, the role of corporate governance for emerging market investors, the best places to look for short-selling ideas, and the outlook for the U.S. economy, equities and fixed income markets.
Featured speakers include:
- David Abramson - BCA Research
- James Chanos - Kynikos Associates
- Rahul Desai - Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
- David Gordon, PhD - Eurasia Group
- Tobias Levkovich - Citigroup
- David Mericle, PhD - Goldman Sachs
- David Villalon, CFA - AQR Capital Management
For additional details and speaker bios: