Provide technical support to Research Analyst and perform other operational such as
data collection, the production of figures and charts and statistical analysis and work
independently and collaboration with other team members.
- Assess, collect, organize and manipulate data from internal and external sources.
- Verify data entry work completed to ensure accurate and timeliness of information; manage and implement historical and current data projects.
- Utilize various sources to gather and validate data.
- Play a supportive role for Research Analyst projects by conducting simple analysis.
- Facilitate information and document management.
- Perform other operational and processing tasks within the team as required.
- Participate in departmental or Bank-wide initiatives as require.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Mathematic-based discipline from an institution recognized by the Government of Malaysia with CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Candidate with a minimum of 2 years working experience in Equity Research will have added advantage.
- Possess good report writing skills.
- Sense of urgency, meticulous, initiative and resourcefulness, responsible and achievement orientation.
- Good team player with ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail and follow-through.
- Positive attributes/attitude-willing to work long hours (if required)