Join us for a special event to hear from Executives from Harley-Davidson Museum® about their iconic brand, history and the museum. Special emphasis will include an overview for the Harley-Davidson® 115th Anniversary Celebration in Milwaukee, which will be the epicenter of motorcycling Labor Day Weekend – August 29 – September 2, 2018.
Our CFA Event includes networking, presentations and a special Museum Highlights tour, suitable for members, a guest and member's family members.
Agenda for the evening -
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm - Registration, Networking, Food and Beverages
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm - Address by the Executives
- Bill Davidson, Vice President of the Harley-Davidson Museum®, grandson of the founding fathers
- Jim Fricke, Director of Curatorial
- Renee Brown, Lead Marketing
- 6:00 – 8:00 Optional Museum Tour and additional networking opportunity
This is also bike night at the Museum, so it will be a fun night to explore the Museum before or after the event, hear about the company and the 115th Anniversary. You don't need to be a motorcycle enthusiast to enjoy the event, learn more and experience bike night. Please join us for a timely and timeless event as we host Harley-Davidson Museum® for this special evening.
This no fee event will include appetizers and refreshments along with a complimentary Museum admission ticket.