University of Wisconsin - Madison Department of Economics is hosting an all-day symposium this Fall featuring prominent financial and economic leaders.
See below for the list of current scheduled speakers and topic:
- Jan Hatzius (Chief Economist, Goldman Sachs) on the Economic Outlook
- Stephen Roach (Former Chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia) on Trade Policy and China
- Eric Rosengren (President & CEO, Boston Federal Reserve) on Monetary Policy and Interest Rates
- Robert Town (Powell Centennial Professor of American Economic Principles, at UT-Austin) on Health Care
- Rebecca Blank (UW-Madison Chancellor) on Higher Education and Inequality.