The mainstream media can’t wait to slap the word “crisis” onto anything that will drive knee-jerk viewership to their broadcasts and websites:
Inflation crisis, debt crisis, food crisis, oil crisis, geopolitical crisis, and of course the ultimate crisis for the media to sell their advertisements and banner ads… “War.”
The current market panic sell-off is creating a massive opportunity in some markets that smart, fundamental investors simply cannot pass up.
For quite some time, Professor Joel Litman’s research and findings have been presented to The Pentagon, U.S. Marine Corps War College, and is a keynote speaker at this year’s National FBI Accounting and Forensics Conference.
This special event will highlight the findings from decades of research into how and when markets react to global market crises, and what factors tell us when to buy again.
In this presentation, Professor Litman will discuss key topics such as:
- How will Russia, Ukraine, and China drive massive value into particular areas of the market?
- Is “Pax Americana” and the US innovation dynamo seeing the end of its days?
- How will rapidly changing currency values cause investors to change their understanding of “safe-haven” assets?
- What factors determine the transitory or permanent nature of inflation… is stagflation here?
- How will the current “wars” drive profits into certain sectors (not defense) that could drive them into a lasting macro bull market?
- Does the broader market have significant recovery opportunities in the near-term?
Reserve your slot for this upcoming webinar and find out how to avoid panic sell-offs and beat the market.
To view Professor Joel Litman's Bio - click here!