After reviewing each topic, our experienced instructors use exam-like questions to teach you key concepts and techniques. The review weekend is designed to improve your exam-taking skills and speed, as well as your knowledge of important CFA Curriculum material.
How to get the most out of this offering: When you receive your curriculum from CFA Institute, map out a study plan that allows you to finish all of the readings in time for your Intensive Review Weekend. Keep notes on which readings were the most difficult topics for you, and bring those notes to the live class. The review weekend will further clarify your strong and weak topics, and allow you to get extra guidance where you need it most. Then spend the time after your Review Weekend drilling practice questions, taking practice exams, and systematically reviewing your materials. Remember, the live mock exam is included in your tuition for the Review Weekend!
Review Weekend Schedule:
Friday, April 28
9 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday, April 29
9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, April 30
9 am - 5 pm
The review weekend includes:
- 18 hours of exam preparation
- Thorough review of key topics
- Extensive work with practice questions and answer techniques
- Instructor exam tips and strategies
- Kaplan Schweser Exam Workshop Mind Maps book
- Kaplan Schweser Exam Workshop Questions book
- Free admission to the Kaplan Schweser Mock Exam on May 20 (a $75 value)
- Morning coffee & lunch are provided Saturday/Sunday
- About Level I Ticket Pricing:
- Level I Early Bird pricing is available through March 1, after March 1, standard pricing will apply
Society Members receive a $50 discount (inquire about membership at email@example.com)
Members must login with their CFA institute account during the checkout process to receive member discount pricing. Completing registration as a guest will not reflect member pricing.
You can purchase the Kaplan Schweser Essential Package for 30% below retail when you bundle it with the intensive review weekend. Select the Upgrade option to receive this valuable discount. CFAMN will place the order and have the Essential Package shipped to your address on file
Kaplan Schweser materials (books & mock exam) are non-refundable.
Deadline to register is Sunday, April 23.