About CFA Society Nashville
CFA Society of Nashville is the leading association of local investment professionals in Nashville, steeped in a rich history spanning over half a century. The non-profit organization has been serving Nashville and its surrounding cities since 1965. As a member society of the CFA Institute, CFA Society Nashville connects its members to a global network of investment professionals that exceeds 150,000 investment professionals in more than 165+ countries and territories.
The society regularly hosts social events and luncheons with local and world-renowned experts for professional development within the investment management field. The society also works to facilitate local career placement and provide assistance in CFA exam preparation, including scholarships and mock exams.
To equip members to be leaders in our community by promoting the value of the CFA designation and facilitating the exchange of ideas and resources for the ultimate benefit of Middle Tennessee.
We are a member society of the CFA Institute representing over 150,000 financial professionals. The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential has become the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world. "The gold standard among countless finance degrees" – Financial Times.
Over 240 influential finance professionals in Nashville, including a community of CEOs, VPs, Portfolio Managers, Treasurers, Finance Directors, Financial Advisors, Analysts, University Professors, and FP&A Professionals.
Our member base is responsible for or helps to manage billions in client's assets. Per CFA Institute statistics, 65 members work for firms with assets under management in excess of $1 billion.
WHO WE ARE
CFA Society Nashville is the leading association of local investment professionals in Nashville, steeped in a rich history spanning over half a century. The non-profit organization has been serving the city of Nashville since 1962. The 14-county Nashville region has over 1.75 million residents growing at 80-100 people per day.
The finance professionals who make up our membership are the elite decision-makers in their industry and well-respected throughout the Nashville community. These groups are a highly-desirable target market for a variety of sponsors.
WHAT WE DO
The society holds educational and social events designed to add value to our members and strengthen the Nashville finance community. Our signature event is the annual forecast dinner, regularly attended by 200+ finance professionals, lawyers, clients, and those interested in learning about finance and the economy.
- Support individuals through the candidate journey to develop a pipeline for future members.
- Be considered a comprehensive educational resource and facilitate networking opportunities.
- Increase awareness among local institutions and the general public.
- Create volunteer management program with effective committees supported by professional staff and an effective, strategic board.
- Ethical and professional standards within the investment industry,
- Encourage professional development through the CFA Program and continuing education.
- Facilitate the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond.
- Work to further the public's understanding of the CFA designation and investment industry.