Members of CFA Society VBA Netherlands are invited:
Impact Summit Europe is Europe’s leading annual impact investing conference for institutional investors and asset owners. The 5th edition is taking place on 2-3 April 2019, where the summit will bring to life a vision of tomorrow’s world with today’s investments.
Impact Summit Europe is a highly curated institutional investor conference that brings together thought leaders and practitioners in the impact investing space with the aim to catalyse private institutional capital to support the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and make impact and sustainable development investing mainstream.
Join 250+ leading institutional impact investors as well as eminent industry experts for an intensive and interactive two-day program:
- Align your fiduciary responsibility with an impact strategy that mirrors your values and mission;
- Build an impact investing portfolio that makes positive social and environmental contributions;
- Understand how to manage, measure and monitor impact-associated risks and returns
- Explore scalable impact investment opportunities across all asset classes, SDGs and impact themes
- Build relationships with thought leaders from the institutional impact investing space
- Collaborate to co-create and co-invest in relevant solutions to mobilize private institutional capital towards the Sustainable Development Goals
SIR RONALD COHEN
Chairman, Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG)
Dr SCILLA ELWORTHY
Three times Nobel Peace Prize nominee
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Impact Summit Europe is an invitation-only event for institutional investors and asset owners, designed to encourage meaningful peer-to-peer dialogue on the challenges and opportunities of integrating impact investments into an institutional portfolio. Our programme is catered for
- C-Suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing officers of:
- Public and Corporate Pension Funds, and their Fiduciary Managers
- Insurance Companies
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Family Offices
- Foundations and Endowments
- Wealth Managers/Private Banks
- Development Finance Institutions
- Faith-based investors
Members earn CE/PE points when they sign off on their attendance at the event. The Impact Summit is good for a total of 11 CE/PE points (or 5.5 for Day 1 and 5.5 for Day 2). Instructions for recording you CE/PE will be sent after your participation has been verified.
Interested members and candidates may APPLY FOR REGISTRATION by contacting email@example.com for more information.