This is the first Skill-based Monday's, a series of online workshops by Chris Lemke from CFA Society Luxembourg. In his daytime job, Chris is in charge of Learning and Talent at an international telecommunications company and he is specialised in "people skills". He is convinced live remote sessions can be as useful, as enjoyable, and as popular as traditional face to face events.
- 11 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere with MOOCs
- 18 May - 16:00 - 17:00 The Pursuit of Happiness at Work
- 25 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Decision Making: Biases and Traps
- 8 June - 16:00 - 17:00 Influencing Skills: Using different styles
This first session explores the fascinating universe of Massive Open Online Courses and enables participants to:
- Navigate the overwhelming choice of available online learning offerings
- Find and access learning modules from world class universities online
- Use MOOCs to boost their personal and professional development
As Vice President Talent Management and Learning & Development at SES in Luxembourg, Chris ensures that SES employees all over the world have easy access to high-impact training and development tools, and have the opportunity to keep learning and make progress throughout their career.
Prior to joining SES in March 2013, Chris was 7 years with PriceWaterhouseCoopers Luxembourg, designing and organizing training seminars for PwC clients in Luxembourg on a wide variety of topics. Before that, he worked 6 years for Goodyear in Luxembourg as a Training Manager, responsible among other things for learning and change management in the European Research Center.