This is the second Skill-based Monday's, a series of online workshops by Chris Lemke from CFA Society Luxembourg. In his daytime job, Chris is in charge of Learning and Talent at an international telecommunications company and he is specialised in "people skills". He is convinced live remote sessions can be as useful, as enjoyable, and as popular as traditional face to face events.
- 11 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere with MOOCs
- 18 May - 16:00 - 17:00 The Pursuit of Happiness at Work
- 25 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Decision Making: Biases and Traps
- 8 June - 16:00 - 17:00 Influencing Skills: Using different styles
This second session summarizes some of the fascinating recent research into happiness and well-being and improves participants' ability to:
- Avoid common traps and misconceptions regarding this topic
- Apply proven techniques and exercises to increase their own well-being
- Increase their resilience when faced with stress, conflict, or bad events
As Vice President Talent Management and Learning & Development at SES in Luxembourg, Chris ensures that SES employees all over the world have easy access to high-impact training and development tools, and have the opportunity to keep learning and make progress throughout their career.
Prior to joining SES in March 2013, Chris was 7 years with PriceWaterhouseCoopers Luxembourg, designing and organizing training seminars for PwC clients in Luxembourg on a wide variety of topics. Before that, he worked 6 years for Goodyear in Luxembourg as a Training Manager, responsible among other things for learning and change management in the European Research Center.