This is the last Skill-based Monday, a series of online workshops by Chris Lemke from CFA Society Luxembourg. In his daytime job, Chris is in charge of Learning and Talent at an international telecommunications company and he is specialised in "people skills". He will convince you live remote sessions can be as useful, as enjoyable, and as popular as traditional face to face events.
- 11 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere with MOOCs
- 18 May - 16:00 - 17:00 The Pursuit of Happiness at Work
- 25 May - 16:00 - 17:00 Decision Making: Biases and Traps
- 8 June - 16:00 - 17:00 Influencing Skills: Using different styles
- 15 June - 16:00 - 17:00 Advanced Negotiations
- 22 June - 16:00 - 17:00 Unconscious Bias in Organizations: Awareness and Impact
- 29 June - 12:00 - 13:00 High Impact (Virtual) Presentations made simple