About Us: CFA Society VBA Netherlands arose from the merger between CFA Society Netherlands and VBA beleggingsprofessionals. The society has over 2,200 members and shows strong growth. The association is a members society of the international network of CFA Institute, a non-profit organization with more than 148,000 members worldwide in 167 countries, including 142,000 CFA charterholders and 148 affiliated associations.
The association has a wide range of professional education offerings, including: the internationally recognized CFA Program, the postgraduate VU-VBA course 'Investment Management' , the postgraduate course 'Risk Management for Financial Institutions' , the CIPM Program training focused on performance measurement and general CFA Foundations certificate.
Our society is an association of local investment professionals consisting of portfolio managers, investment advisors, educators and other financial professionals, we promote:
- ethical and professional standards within the investment industry,
- encourage professional development through our educational programs and continuing education,
- facilitate the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond, and;
- work to further the public's understanding of the CFA, RBA, RMFI, CIPM designations and investment industry.
Annual Events and Programs: Each year CFA Society VBA Netherlands organizes a variety of events and continuing education courses for its members, candidates, employers and the investment community. Events, seminars and conferences center on specific topics that cover relevant skills and knowledge needed in order to stay competitive in the investment industry. Networking events aim to build a strong, coherent financial community.
• ANNUAL DINNER • CONTINUING EDUCATION EVENTS • PERMANENT EDUCATION COURSES GLOBAL RESEARCH CHALLENGE • NETWORKING • CHARTER AWARD CEREMONY • BEST PRACTICES SERIES • CANDIDATE EXAM PREPARATION EVENTS • CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
To be put on the mailing list to receive event invitations, send an email.