CFA Institute Event
- In this webinar you will learn the key elements of a job search strategy, and a step-by-step approach to landing the job you want. We’ll take the guesswork out of the job search, so you will always know what to do next. Plus, you will learn how to diagnose, treat and jump-start an ailing job search so that you begin seeing interviews and offers. We’ll also cover how to:
- Structure and prioritize your search across 2–5 “job-targets”
- Use a job-search Marketing Plan to speed up your search
- Position yourself in your resume, cover letters, and pitch so that you will get interviews and offers
- Prioritize job-search channels, including ads, headhunters, networking and “direct contact”
- Robert Hellmann is president of Hellmann Career Consulting, a certified Five O’Clock Club senior career and executive coach, and a LinkedIn professional certified recruiter. In addition to his private coaching practice, he has served as an adjunct instructor at New York University teaching career management and as the Five O’Clock Club’s vice president and associate director of its guild of career coaches. Mr. Hellmann’s background includes experience working for top-tier clients and employers, including American Express, JP Morgan Chase, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and the Audubon Society.
He is a regular contributor to Forbes, and his insights have also appeared in media outlets such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, CBS News, CNNMoney, ABC News, NBC News, WPIX News, Consumer Reports, Glassdoor.com and many others. Mr. Hellmann authored the books Advanced LinkedIn: For Your Job Search, Business and Career, Peak Presentations, and The Social Media Boost. He has contributed three chapters to the Five O’Clock Club’s book Work Smarts on leadership, performance management, and mentoring. Mr. Hellmann holds a BS in economics/math from Binghamton University and an MBA in finance from Fordham University.