CFA Society New Mexico in partnership with Kaplan-Schweser is offering 3 general scholarships and one women's scholarship for free or discounted exam preparation materials.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2021 (May, July & August exams) and August 1st (November exam)
Two general scholarships will be award in March, 2021 and one in August, 2021. The women's scholarship may be awarded during either period.
Applicants selected for the awards will receive a certificate that can be used to obtain Kaplan-Schweser study packages. One free option and two discounted options are available for selection.
Scholarship Award Eligibility:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a CFA Program and registered for the June 2021 or December 2021 exam.
- Applicant must provide CFA Institute registration confirmation with application submission.
- You must not have received any other CFA Society New Mexico Scholarships or reimbursements previously.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive this scholarship once.
Scholarship Committee Bylaws and Applicant Selection Process
All scholarships will be evaluated by an independent Committee.
Scholarship application evaluation process includes:
- Each Application will be independently reviewed by the Committee Members. Each Committee Member will provide their scores on a scale of 1-5 (1- being the lowest and 5 – the highest) based on the criteria outlined below.
- 1-5 scale is based on professional and academic merit of applicant and applicant's need for scholarship provided in the essay.
- The scholarships will be awarded to the highest scoring applicants.
Terms and Conditions
CFA Society New Mexico and Kaplan-Schweser reserve the right to change the terms of these scholarship grants at any time.
If you are interested in applying complete the online application.
Any questions can be directed to Greg Crowell or Jake Tolk at email@example.com