Several members, candidates and prospective members have requested a central location for information on local job postings, internships, or other career resources. Therefore, we have created this area within our website to facilitate this activity. If you have any questions or would like to add something, please contact
Analyst, Fixed Income Credit
- Conduct credit analysis on corporate, Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) and municipal debt.
- Generate and present
full credit research reports.
- Evaluate industry trends and curent fixed income market conditions.
- Research, analyze and monitor credit quality of new potential and existing corporate, RMBS and municipal bonds.
- Generate and present full credit research reports.
- Establish relationships with credit analysts, brokers and traders.
- Continually refine credit analysis process.
- Train/mentor/consult with Jr. Credit Analyst.
Skills of the Idea Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required. MBA and/or CFA with 5 to 7 years investment experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills required.
- Need the ability to clearly and quickly communicate ideas and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of Bloomberg, FactSet and PAM systems a plus. ∙ Experience in fixed income research and bond selection ideal.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to clearly and quickly communicate ideas and recommendations verbally and in writing.
Interested candidates please apply online and visit our careers tab at
The Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System is seeking an Investment Analyst who will serve at the pleasure of the Executive Director, but will work under the direct supervision of the Chief Investment Officer (CIO). This is a full time position in STATE GOVERNMENT and will be eligible for a generous total rewards package. Benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance products as well as a defined benefit retirement plan, a deferred compensation plan and wellness program with financial incentive. Employees earn 3 weeks paid annual and 3 weeks sick leave in the first year as well as enjoy 10 paid holidays annually and longevity pay.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or a related field (progress towards/or completion of CFA designation or related Master’s degree preferred)
- Working experience with large financial institution (investment-related preferred)
- Knowledge of investment theory and practice with respect to public pension fund investments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook – Access is a plus)
- Skill in gathering, researching and analyzing financial and investment information and assimilating this information into well-structured reports for decision support
- Ability to establish positive, collaborative working relationships with staff, Board members, consultants, investment professionals and others
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
: To apply, go to
and follow the application procedures under the "Employment" tab.
Only applications submitted in accordance with these procedures will be considered.