Your affiliation with CFA Institute gives you access to tools and resources to support you throughout your career journey. We're excited to promote the newly released Career Tools product, which offers:
- a more robust resume/CV builder and feedback tool
- an interview simulator and pitch builder
- a broader range of career assessments
- a deep library of learning assets to support career mobility/management and soft skills development
*Access is available to members, candidates, and charter pending individuals using your CFA Institute credentials.
Mange Your Career
Visit the CFA Institute Career Center to:
- Search for job opportunities around the world
- Sign up to receive job alerts
- Upload your updated resume
- Access additional career resources
Supporting Your Career Success
Whether it's through educational content or opportunities to connect with other professionals, expect our support in helping you grow and succeed. As your professional body, we are investing in tools and resources to help you through your career.
- Career Success - Use guided exercises and case studies to put a model of intentional career management to work on your own career.
- Building Your Brand - Build your brand with resources designed to promote the value of working with a CFA® charterholder.
- Share Your Achievement - Follow these guidelines to properly display your CFA Institute status on social network sites, in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Future of Finance - Stay informed about trends, industry developments, and opportunities for change in the investment industry—and what these developments mean for you and your career—through our thought leadership.
- Compensation Study - See how member/charterholder compensation is structured around the world and gain insights into compensation benchmarks through this executive summary and interactive dashboard.
- Professional Learning (PL) - Participate in our PL program to advance your knowledge, skills, and abilities in pursuit of your professional goals.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Volunteer to leverage your professional and personal strengths, acquire new skills to add to your resume, and gain experience that will set you apart from your peers..
- Waivers - Explore exemptions, waivers, and stackable credentials—offered by regulators and certification programs in 40 countries and territories—available to members.