· The right to use University Affiliation Program logo on its print and electronic marketing literature;
· Recognition as an Affiliated University on the CFA Institute website (including a link to the Affiliated University's website);
· Networking opportunities with local practitioners and other affiliated universities.
CFA Program Resources
· One complete set (all three levels) of the CFA® Program curriculum, in eBook format, each year;
· Access to all levels of the CFA® Program sample exams for Degree Program students
CFA Institute Content Access
· Notices of educational opportunities through CFA Institute Conferences, publications and multimedia;
· Complimentary online subscriptions to the Financial Analyst Journal and CFA Institute Magazine for all designated Principal Contact
CFA Program Awareness Scholarships
· Each Affiliated University will be granted with CFA® Program student scholarships. These scholarships are awarded by the Principal Contact to the students whom they choose to receive them.