8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Temple University Center City
1515 Market Street
Learning Python is a great entry point into the technical world as the syntax is much easier to learn compared to other programming languages. Because of its syntax simplicity,
Python is a common first programming language for business and finance individuals.
This one-day, hands-on introductory course teaches students foundational Python concepts and how to use Python's popular libraries to complete various technical tasks.
Students are presented with Python coding challenges throughout the day to test their understanding of the material. The course culminates with a challenging in-class coding
project where students apply concepts taught in the course to create a game
What This Course Offers:
- A solid Python foundation;
- Hands-on Python programming experience;
- Introduction to GUIs;
- Overview of different development environments;
- Overview of popular Python libraries;
- Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for one year;
- An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant technical, business, and educational experiences.
The course is taught by an expert in Python from Cognitir, a leader in technical skills training for financial professionals. Cognitir conducts training sessions for CFA societies across the globe.
Temple University Center City is conveniently located at15th and Market Streets in Center City. There are numerous parking and public transportation nearby.
Early Bird! Register now and save $100!
CFAP members: $395.00
The Early Bird Rate ends Friday March 20.
CFAP members: $495.00