In line with its goal of promoting and enhancing the competence and integrity of investment professionals in the country, CFA Society Philippines is offering the SOCIETY CFAâ SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. The scholarship program is aimed at attracting the best and brightest people to the investment profession, and consequently increasing the number and quality of the membership of CFA Society Philippines.
General Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet any of the following minimum entrance requirements set for the CFA Program:
1. Have a Bachelor’s Degree;
2. Be in the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree Program;
3. Have four (4) years of qualified work experience; and
4. Have a combination of work and college experience of at least four (4) years.
No applicant shall be discriminated on the basis of race, nationality, religion, or gender.
1. Ability to pass, as shown by academic records and / or CFA examination results for candidates who will be taking Level II and Level III examinations;
2. Financial need, considering among others the income of the applicant as well as the number of his or her dependents;
3. Volunteerism spirit and potential to contribute to the activities of the society, taking into consideration the applicant’s extra-curricular activities and skills; and
4. Career direction, where applicant must be working or must have the intention of working in finance, investment, and other related fields.