The Student Organization Affiliate Program is designed to facilitate collaboration between CFA Society Philippines ("Society") with student finance organizations that share the goal of advancing the careers in the finance and investment industry and financial wellness of its members. Through the creation of the Student Organization Affiliate Program, the CFA Society Philippines seek to strengthen existing partnerships with organizations that are working toward the same goal.
The Society shall provide the following benefits to the student organization with approved affiliate program application in the duration of the affiliate program (from the time of approval to August 31, 2018 and open to renewal by September 1, 2018):
1. Become an official Student Organization Affiliate of CFA Society Philippines;
2. Organization officers and members will be part of CFA Society Philippines' mailing list to receive announcements on job opportunities, continuing education seminars or workshops, scholarships, etc.;
3. Priority assistance in scouting for speakers for the organization's events and/or activities through a formal request letter sent to the Society at least 4 weeks or one month before;
4. Priority assistance in looking for judge/s for student organization-led competition through a formal request letter sent to the Society at least 4 weeks or one month before;
5. Organization Logo in the Philippine Junior Finance and Investment Summit 2017 (PJFIS 2017) email invitation and announcements that will reach over 15,000 individuals composed of students, professors, CFA candidates, CFA charterholders, and other finance and investment professionals;
6. Organization Logo permanent icon on the event website of PJFIS 2017 for 12 months;
7. Organization Logo in Flyers of PJFIS 2017 to be distributed to the participating schools;
8. Organization Logo in Tarpaulin Standees positioned at the key areas of the event venue of PJFIS 2017;
9. The Society to share 30% of the cash sponsorship secured by the organization for PJFIS 2017. Companies to invite is subject for approval by the Society;
10. Twenty (20) complimentary tickets to PJFIS 2017 will be given to the organization. Tickets should be given to those who will commit to attend the event. Complimentary tickets must not be sold; and
11. Get the tickets at special price. This is an opportunity for the student organization to raise funds for its organization. Student organization MUST sell tickets at the published rate.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Society expects the student organization with approved affiliate program application to abide with the following:
1. Furnish the Society a copy of the student organization's high resolution logo for marketing purposes;
2. Publish CFA Society Philippines' logo in student organization's website and social media pages;
3. Provide to the Society the email list of the student organization's officers and members;
4. Assign an officer who will act as the Liaison Officer between the Society and the student organization;
5. Hold at least one information session for the duration of the partnership until August 31, 2018 for its members and other students about the different educational programs of CFA Institute at least once in the duration of the affiliate program;
6. Promote the "Philippine Junior Finance & Investment Summit 2017", in school as well as to the schools that may be assigned to their organization, by sending out invitations to schools, distributing flyers, and other marketing efforts deemed necessary but not without the consent of CFA Society of the Philippines;
7. Encourage professors and/or school officers to give credits to students participating in the PJFIS 2017;
8. Like the "Philippine Junior Finance & Investment Summit" facebook page and encourage officers, members and other individuals to like the said facebook page;
9. Help solicit sponsorships and/or solicitations from corporations, media, and other groups for PJFIS 2017;
10. Lend a hand in preparing the materials for the event (i.e. packing of biscuits and bottled drinks, handouts, etc.) for the PJFIS 2017; and
11. Assist in the actual event of PJFIS 2017 by getting volunteers to set-up the venue, to man the registrations, to usher, to take photos and/or videos, and to design the stage if needed.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!
Being an affiliate will be decided based on the group's historical and current relationship with the CFA Society Philippines. Application window is from June 21, 2017 to August 21, 2017. If you're interested in working with us, simply fill-out and submit your affiliate application to CFA Society Philippines thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your application, CFA Society Philippines will contact your organization for a meeting to discuss your application.