Here are the links to the application form:
Outstanding Faculty Adviser
Outstanding Young Leaders (Male and Female)
Most Outstanding Affiliate
Outstanding Financial Literacy Initiative
STUDENT ORGANIZATION AFFILIATE PROGRAM
The Student Organization Affiliate Program is designed to facilitate collaboration between CFA Society Philippines (“Society”) with student finance organizations that share the goal of advancing the careers in the finance and investment industry and financial wellness of its members. Through the creation of the Student Organization Affiliate Program, the CFA Society Philippines seek to strengthen existing partnerships with organizations that are working toward the same goal.
The Society shall provide the following benefits to the student organization with approved affiliate program application in the duration of the affiliate program (from the time of approval to August 31, 2019 and open to renewal by September 1, 2019):
1. Become an official Student Organization Affiliate of CFA Society Philippines;
2. Organization officers and members will be part of CFA Society Philippines' mailing list to receive announcements on job opportunities, continuing education seminars or workshops, scholarships, etc.;
3. Priority assistance in scouting for speakers for the organization’s events and/or activities through a formal request letter sent to the Society at least 4 weeks or one month before;
4. Priority assistance in looking for judge/s for student organization-led competition through a formal request letter sent to the Society at least 4 weeks or one month before;
5. Logo exposure in CFA Society Philippines website as an official Student Organization Affiliate; and
6. Be part of the Philippine Junior Finance and Investment Summit 2019 (PJFIS 2019).
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Society expects the student organization with approved affiliate program application to abide with the following:
1. Furnish the Society a copy of the student organization’s high resolution logo for marketing purposes;
2. Publish CFA Society Philippines’ logo in student organization’s website and social media pages;
3. Provide to the Society the email list of the student organization’s officers and members;
4. Assign an officer who will act as the Liaison Officer between the Society and the student organization;
5. Hold at least one information session for the duration of the partnership until August 31, 2019 for its members and other students about the different educational programs of CFA Institute at least once in the duration of the affiliate program;
6. Promote the "Philippine Junior Finance & Investment Summit 2019";
7. Encourage professors and/or school officers to give credits to students participating in the PJFIS 2019; and
8. Assist in the actual event of PJFIS 2019 by getting volunteers to set-up the venue, to man the registrations, to usher, to take photos and/or videos, and to design the stage if needed.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!
If you’re interested in partnering with us, simply fill-out the online application form and send your Official Student Organization logo with email subject: 2018-2019 Student Organization Affiliate Program (Student Organization Name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.