The written research report will comprise 50% of the total score based on the following 100 point criteria.
|Industry Overview & Competitive Positioning||15|
Each presentation will be comprised of:
- 10 minutes of presentation by the students.
- 10 minutes of Q&A by our judging panel.
The oral presentation will comprise 50% of the total score based on the following 100 point criteria
- Financial Analysis:
- How thorough was their analysis of the industry, company, and competitors?
- Were the valuation methodologies appropriate and detailed?
- How effective/convincing was their presentation?
- Was it logical and did the facts support the recommendation?
- Question & Answer
- Were the students able to answer the questions effectively and with confidence?
- Team Involvement
- Team involvement in the presentation/questions and answers
In the event of a tie, the team with the higher overall oral presentation score will be declared the winner.
Graders of the written reports are separate from the judging panel for the oral competition.