The CFA Society of Pittsburgh will be holding our Annual Forecast Dinner on Monday, January 8, 2018at the Rivers Club in Pittsburgh. Drinks and networking will begin at 5:30, followed by dinner and a panel discussion featuring leaders of several investment firms.
Pricing will be $50 for CFA Pittsburgh members/ $75 for non-members and a table of 8 seats will be $400. Panelists:
- Mark Luschini – Chief Investment Strategist, Janney Capital Management
- Linda Duessel, CFA – Senior Equity Strategist, Federated Investors
- Michael P. Donnelly, CFA – Senior Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Equities, CS McKee Investment Managers
- Charlie Smith – Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer, Fort Pitt Capital Group
- Chris Wiles, CFA - Regional Investment Officer, Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company