Please join the Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Pittsburgh for an informative, thought provoking day, focused on our ever-changing financial markets and their specific implications to non-profit organizations. We will bring together leading endowments, foundations, investment consultants, money managers, and subject matter experts from both national and regional organizations for in-depth educational content and networking opportunities.
This year's conference will again include a high caliber mix of national and regional speakers from investment organizations and the endowments and foundations community. Our CIO Roundtable will return by popular demand with a new cast of CIOs. A keynote lunch presentation by John R. Chisolm, CFA, Co-CEO and Co-CIO of Acadian Asset Management, will discuss how organizations can utilize artificial intelligence and big data to improve investment results. Additional session topics include:
- A Macro-Economic Overview of the Global Capital Markets
- Investment Policy and Asset Allocation: Stay the Course, or Time for a Change?
- Fixed Income Opportunities in a Low Yield and Raising Rate Environment
- Opportunities and Risks with Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies
- Managing Shortfall Risk in a Declining Return Environment
- How to Structure Your Portfolio for Volatile Markets
- Sophistication Achieved with Simplicity