The CFA Society Portland (CFASP) is pleased to announce the eighth annual special insert to the Portland Business Journal: "Financial Services." This year. CFA Society of Portland and the Portland Business Journal have teamed up to launch a new multi-platform approach to our traditional Financial Services Guide.
This guide provides a unique opportunity for CFASP members to engage with the business community in the greater Portland Metro area by publishing member-submitted articles both in print and online. CFASP is providing this to benefit to our members in order to increase awareness of the Charter and its benefits to local employers and the general public.
To accompany the established print insert, the PBJ will build a custom landing page on their website to house the content produced by CFA membership. Along with the landing page, each individual article will be actively promoted online across the PBJ article pages and homepage. The addition of the digital platform will expose CFA member's thought leadership to a significantly larger audience.
This unique publication will be inside the PBJ's July 12, 2019, print publication and go live on the PBJ webpage on the same date. The web version will be promoted by PBJ with a dedicated page and receive 60 days of headline promotion from the PBJ. We anticipate about 100,000 unique views of each headline through the PBJ website.
The print version will also offer CFASP members access to a discounted advertising rate, listed below, which are only available for the July 12 Financial Services Guide. Current contract advertisers will receive the lesser cost, and the PBJ will build ads for member firms at no additional cost.
Black & white: $3,394
One color: $3,694
Full color: $3,994
Black & White: $1,866
One color: $2,166
Full color: $,2,466
Black & white: $1,086
One color: $1,386
Full color: $1,686
Other sizes available please contact Portland Business Journal for details.
The advertising reservation deadline is June 12. The deadline for submission of your own artwork is June 14. Please allow more time if the PBJ will design your advertisement at no additional cost. Contact Bryan Flaherty at 503-219-3428 or email@example.com to reserve your ad.
Article submission requirements:
Due to the change in format, CFASP requires potential authors to express interest to CFASP by April 15 and approved articles must be received by May 17, 2019.
- Articles should be approximately 500 to 750 words in length and written in a non-self-serving manner. No commercials, self-plugs, etc. Due to space constraints, no charts, graphs or other illustrations can accompany any article or be included in the publication. Articles may be edited for brevity and content.
- Topics should be relevant to a business readership and the investing public.
- Online content will becomes the exclusive property of CFASP. Authors wishing to publish the articles in other forums must contact CFASP for permission.
- Articles will be pre-screened by the CFASP Board of Directors prior to selection for submission to the editorial staff at the PBJ. Once submitted, the PBJ reserves the right to final editorial revisions. All articles submitted may not be published in both formats.
- Please submit all contributions to the CFASP Board at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a photo and by-line (ex. "Adam Smith, CFA, is a Portfolio Manager at ABC Wealth").