Join CFA Society Portland and CFA Society Seattle for an Investment Trustee / Board Member Educational Webinar Series this fall.
- Quality education is critical to a trustee's ability to engage in meaningful board discussions and make informed decisions.
- This three-part series will cover with key terms and relevant concepts, provide best practice context, and address participant questions on current challenges.
- Three 90-minute webinars - September, October, and November - will provide Trustees with a much-needed investment base to deliver on their fiduciary responsibilities.
Sign up for Seminar 1 - September 17, 2019 - Governance, Fiduciary Duty & the Investment Policy Statement.
Session 1 highlights:
- Gain insight into good governance practices and applied fiduciary duty responsibilities.
- Find out if your Investment Policy Statement measures up.
- How to effectively monitor [the delegation of] asset allocation, manager selection, and performance review.
Is investment education certification important to you? Attendees will gain familiarity to concepts covered in the CFA Institute Investment Foundations core curriculum, integrated into each of the three webinars. Certification / examination can be completed through local testing centers.