An Alternative Investments Committee Sponsored Event
The introduction of blockchains has now
moved to an ecosystem of financial services known as “DeFi.” Yet, the
practical penetration in the investment advisory market is still nascent
due to a long lag in product development and delayed regulatory
framework. In the meantime, the Crypto industry is moving full steam
ahead with DeFi, the ramification of which is still not well understood
by the investing public.
The panel of industry experts will discuss the following topics::
- DeFi and its definition
- What are the roles of crypto currency’s
disrupting finance, and how do investors capture this once in a
generation move to the open digital economy?
- How can digital Smart Contracts be enforced in the physical world?
- Emerging and alt coins and their role in financial services and the digital ecosystem
- Government coins and their role
- Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake
- Is Bitcoin a catalyst or an obstacle?
- Investor accessibility and new/existing fund solutions
- Regulation by the S.E.C.
Zoom Meeting features will enable
you to ask questions, and chat with your colleagues in real time during
the speaker session, which will be followed by a 30-minute town hall
session with small breakout rooms for you to share ideas and thoughts